WHR Global Operational Tools
Our operating platform, CARICS (Counseling, Appraisals, Referrals, International, and Closing System), is the base enterprise application supporting WHR Global operations. Built in-house, CARICS manages all aspects of our relocation offerings:
- Order Initiation
- Document Repository
- NIST 800-53 and FISMA Complaint
- Operational Execution
- Reporting Portal
- Client Portal
- Task Management Workflows
- 365 x 24/7 Availability
- Transferee Portal
Vendor Performance & Surveys
WHR Global’s transferee survey process is the backbone of vendor performance measurement:
- Key Metrics Tracked in Real Time
- Immediate Spot Surveys in Real Time
- Immediate Service Recovery
WHR developed a technology-driven solution called Move Management Platform (MMP®) which manages the household goods process. At its core, MMP® is an opportunity bid board for household goods van lines.
This bid board allows WHR to select the best crews and at the best price, based on the following:
- Historical Satisfaction and Delivery Scores
- Claims Ratios
- Local Expertise
The board allows carriers to:
- Bid on Moves They Want
- Fill Empty Trucks
- Access All Our Opportunities
We have coordinated more than 15,000 moves with MMP® since 2011 providing our clients with over $35 million in cost savings.
CARICS tracks and supports all financial transactions including the employee’s equity, mortgage payoff, resale closing, vendor payments, and client invoicing. The system is flexible and accommodates billing requests as needed including weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or on a case-by-case basis. CARICS also allows customized bills and required reporting fields including the following:
- Individual Billing – We will provide one invoice detailing all services provided per file
- Offset Billing – We will provide a consolidated invoice that offsets all incurred expenses with accumulated referral credits during a specified time frame
- Group Billing – We will provide a consolidated invoice per service for multiple files
We perform audits on all invoices to ensure accuracy, fairness, and billing integrity. Our audits saved over $225,000 in incorrect third-party van line charges last year alone.
Ready to learn more about how we can help with your relocation services?