WHR Group’s government relocation team specifically assists government-sector moves. On October 6, 2009, we were awarded a U.S. GSA contract to provide comprehensive relocation services to the Federal Government under Schedule 48, specific to marketing and selling homes, finding new homes, shipping possessions, and obtaining local destination information for transferred employees and their families to feel at home in their new duty station.
Why trust WHR Group with your government relocation needs? Since our 2009 placement on GSA Schedule 48, we’ve designed special staffing, physical and electronic security, as well as identity protection procedures for specifically assisting government or private transferees with high security or particularly sensitive assignment needs.
Our relocation and transfer service capabilities are available anywhere outside or within the continental United States.
Our Government Relocation Services
- Full Assignment Packages: U.S. territory homesale services, home marketing assistance, destination area services, and reporting.
- Additional Government Assistance: International move assistance, cost of living analysis, closing assistance, expense management, rental management, entitlement counseling, group move assistance, and property management.
- Custom Agency Solutions: Special or difficult-to-sell property services, BVO homesales, and closing-only services.
- Household Goods Moves Only: Entitlement and pre-move counseling, carrier selection, preparation of bills of lading, shipment booking, service performance and pre-payment audits, claims preparation assistance, and on-site quality control.
And, now introducing Closing Assistance Plus™ for Direct Reimbursement: This direct reimbursement assistance and rebate program provides government employees a unique opportunity to receive the following services.
- Departure and Destination real estate assistance in listing and purchasing a home.
- Representation at Departure home closing, saving employees time and resources.
- Commission reduction on the home sale, meaning closing cost savings.
- A cash rebate on home purchase.
- Voucher preparation assistance for reimbursement of real estate costs.
- Mortgage referrals with no application fee!